The “STOP BUSCOPAN” machine!!!!! Buscopan effect is replaced by heated CO2 relaxing the colon muscles
– CT Colonography or Virtual Colonoscopy
– Optical Colonoscopy
– Intussusception reduction
– Virtual enteroclysis
Innovative Technology and worldwide innovations:
– Patented new heating system with constant temperature at the patient and adjustable 42.5-48.5°C.
– Multi purpose insufflator capable of 4 procedures.
– Touch panel.
– Faecal Tagging assist feature.
– Custom interface and graphical interface.
– Automatic decrease of the amount of liters when the machine releases the over pressure.
– The history all insufflations in memory.
– Insufflation of small intestine and colon (introduced in 2011 on VMX-1010A).
– User defined protocols.
Unmatched safety procedures:
– Multiple mechanical saftety valves limiting at 3,5 bar and 2,5 bars entrance pressure in the insufflator.
– Multiple mechanical safety valve releasing pressure at 150 mmHg and 65 mmHg operating without power.
– Multiple safety electrovalve, one for virtual colonoscopy and one for optical colonoscopy and intussusception.
– Special feature that assures a constant pressure and constant temperature of the CO2.
– The system offers fast, instantaneous and progressive release of over pressure through a proportional electronic valve and a second high release valve for high over-pressure (contractions or change of position of the patient).
– Administration sets with 2 hydrophobic, anti bacterial and anti virus properties to protect the machine even in case flowing of effluents reaching the first filter.
– Permanent automatic monitoring of the machine and of the calibration and warning messages sent to service support in case of deviation of a calibration or of a component performance: Machine will be have a preventive intervention before being out of order.
– For added safety, the VMX-1020A has a built in multiple pressure sensors with constant electronic monitoring.
– The VMX-1020A maintains history of all insufflations in memory.
Vimap Technologies, medical disposables and administration sets.
VC Virtual colonoscopy Consumable insufflator